Config files are all per-webserver so there may be more than one. Typically they're supplied on the command line using the -t option and you can sometimes get them with ps...

ps ax | grep nsd
3182 ? Ssl 0:05 /opt/AOLServer/bin/nsd -b * -t /opt/AOLServer/servers/riddell.test/nsd.tcl.riddell.test -u rbrooks 9492 ? Ssl 30:02 /opt/AOLServer/bin/nsd -b * -t /opt/AOLServer/servers/riddell/nsd.tcl.riddell -u riddell 11426 ? Ssl 0:31 /opt/AOLServer/bin/nsd -b * -t /opt/AOLServer/servers/studhudimo/nsd.tcl.studhudimo -u rbrooks

The regular name is nsd.tcl but they can be called whatever you want.

If ps doesn't give up teh command line, find out how they're getting started and look for the -t option in there.

jon jon wrote:
Hi,
I am searching for the aolserver conifg file. I did not build this server so aolserver is not installed in usr/local/aolserver. The only thing I know is that I think aolserver is installed in the opt directory. But I don't know what the config file is usually named for aolserver. The server I am using is running fedora, so any help to find a name of a certain file would help me. I currently used find / nameoffile to search for files or directories.
thanks

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <lists...@listserv.aol.com> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.