Dear Gustaf,

Thanks for your answer but, sadly, it didn't work. Same problem:

" ... The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation functionality safely. You MUST exec(). ... "

The building process ends, apparently, OK. This is what I'm doing:

-------- TCL building ---------
1. ./configure --prefix=$AOLSERVER_INST --enable-threads --disable-corefoundation --enable-symbols
2. make test
3. make && make install

-------- AOS building ---------
1. ./configure --with-tcl=$TCL_LIB --prefix=$AOLSERVER_INST --enable-symbols
2. $TCL_EXEC/tclsh8.4 nsconfig.tcl -install $AOLSERVER_INST -debug
4. make && make install

¿More ideas?

Thanks
Cesáreo