Here's the adp file. Aha, a redirect!

<%
  if {![swtm_template_is_default_p] } {
    ns_returnredirect [swtm_url "/general/partner/about.tcl"]
    return
  }
%>
<swtm_header section="About Us">About Volunteer Solutions</swtm_header>

Thank you for your help!

Jade

Jade Rubick | Director of Development | TRUiST
2201 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250 | Washington, DC 20007 | www.truist.com | +1
202 903 2564

P Please consider the environment before printing
The information contained in this email/document is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email/document by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance to it, is prohibited.