Hi,

I've been trying to use nsmemcache and integrate it with aolserver but
I noticed that there's this bug where if you retrieve data over 2kb,
the data gets truncated.  After inspection, it looks like it's because
the buffer size allocated when reading the contents via Ns_SockRecv is
not adequate.  I wonder if anyone has come across this partcular
issue.

I modified nsmemcache to accept a parameter setting from aolserver to
define a custom buffer size.  I wasn't entirely sure where the code
submissions were.  I'd be more than happy to send the changes
upstream, hope someone can point me the way because the contributing
patches section on the aolserver website was kind of confusing.