From: AOLserver Discussion [AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM] On Behalf Of Jim
Davidson [jgdavid...@mac.com]
Sent: 23 June 2011 13:47
To: AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Problem with file uploads larger than maxinput

Hi,

The short answer is no, there's no access log entry although there may be a
server log message buried in the chatter.

The reason is the access log is a "trace" that fires at the end of an HTTP
connection and the request isn't a connection until all the content has been
read and the data structures hooked up and passed over to a connection thread.
In retrospect, transaction logging should be a lower-level built-in that can
deal with logging these aborted transactions.

You can see what may be logged in the server log by looking at the LogReadError
function at the end of nsd/driver.c, maybe a E_RRANGE, "max request exceeded".

-Jim