Hello all

I did some tests on Windows 32.

Tcl_Finalize prevents the proper stopping of the service also on Windows 32.

So the proper mod was and still is:

// Conditional compilation clause added by M. Martignano on the 05/08/2011

#ifndef _WIN32

    Tcl_Finalize();

#endif

Tcl_Finalize doesn't work also on the 32 bit code.

Ciao,

Maurizio

Dear Dossy,

                Your proposal of your wrapper sounds good to me.

Why do not we insert that in the codebase? Till we understand better the
issue?

Next week I am going to redo some testing also in Win32 and I will let you
know..

Thank you very much,

Maurizio