Brett Schwarz wrote:

I'll grab the latest and greatest from SF and start messing around with
your changes. Is SF the main repo for aolserver? What about the modules
(specifically nspostgres)?

Yep, SF is still the place for aolserver and nspostgres (which looks like it has been updated to work with 9.x).

RE: TclX...can't that be loaded as an extension, so that those who still
need it can load it?

Good question .. from what I can gather from old threads the main users of this was internal AOL users who are probably all gone now, or at least not upgrading any longer. So this might be a pretty unimportant thing to maintain compatibility on from several angles.

-J

Thanks for your effort.
--brett