[you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc line ]

Synopsis: problem starting Apache as service

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: pcs
State-Changed-When: Sun Feb 15 07:50:56 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Yes, at the moment Apache does not run very well as
a service unless it is installed in \APACHE on
the system disk. This will be fixed in a later release
(but not 1.3b5).

I've suspended this PR so that we can update it when
fixes are made to Apache.

For now, it is best to run Apache from \Apache.
After installing the binary distribution of Apache, move
\Program Files\Apache to \Apache.
(remember to uninstall the Apache service with
\Apache\apache -u and reinstall it with \apache\apache -i
to update the services database with the new location
of the Apache executable).