>Number:         1875
>Category:       mod_mime
>Synopsis:       Not reading mime.types
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I added the following lines to the mime.types file to allow
shockwave stuff to recognise properly. I restarted the server
but it still insists that the type is text.

# Added these types for shockwave 24 Feb '98
application/x-authorware-map aam
application/x-authorware-seg aas
application/x-authorware-bin aab
application/x-director dir
application/x-director dcr
application/x-director dxr
application/futuresplash spl

I copied the directory onto a win95 machine and ran it and
everything worked fine. Is this a problem anyone else has had?
I searched through the bug list but couldn't find it.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Do I have to reboot the server?
Front end configuration? via HTML maybe%3
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
[you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc line ]