The following reply was made to PR mod_log-any/2352; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Curtis Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Manoj Kasichainula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mod_log-any/2352: The limited number of VIRTUAL DOMAINS...
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 16:42:04 -0700 (PDT)

 Manoj,

      I forgot about cc'ing the reply, sorry - although I am confused about you
 wanting to put it in the bug-databse because it's not really a bug... It's
 quite possible that I have the bug-database confused with something else but
 isn't it what the normal users go through to find solutions to what they are
 having problems with? If so what would be the benifit of posting the comment???
 Anyway, if you feel that it would benifit anything, be my guest to post it...

 Curtis Wood

 On 04-Jun-98 Manoj Kasichainula wrote:
 > On Thu, Jun 04, 1998 at 04:20:57PM -0700, Curtis Wood wrote:
 >>   I do know about the multiple "work-arounds" for this limitation.
 >>   But that is all they are - just work arounds. Although such an
 >>   improvement may be a low priority - if at all, the ellimination of
 >>   ANY work-around I would hope to be some kind of priority on some
 >>   ones list at the Apache group...
 >
 > Mind if I post your comment to the bug database so that others see it?
 > (you can do this when you reply normally by cc:ing [EMAIL PROTECTED])
 >
 > --
 > Manoj Kasichainula - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 E-Mail: Curtis Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: 04-Jun-98