The following reply was made to PR mod_log-any/2366; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Glenn Fleishman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dean Gaudet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mod_log-any/2366: DNS lookup in logs reports host, first
 number in dotted quads
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 08:57:20 -0800

 Installing the revision 1.34 patch did it! No problems. Removing the bind
 library includes reduced the binary back to reasonable size, too (about
 500K, which is unbelievably small for how much it does).

 Thanks so much for the help! You can close this ticket.

 (I'm experiencing an unrelated problem, I hope, that I have another ticket
 open for - mod_usertrack doesn't appear to be reading existing Cookie's
 correctly...I'm hoping it's unrelated.)