The following reply was made to PR general/2482; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: general/2482: Missing environment variables on exec cgi
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:35:00 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi.
 I have studied your bug report to apache and I haven't been able
 to reproduce it, at least in Linux. A page containing:

 <!--#exec cgi=3D"/cgi-bin/printenv">

 prints all the expected environment variables, including
 REMOTE_HOST and DOCUMENT_URI. Would it be possible for you to
 send me a page generated by such "printenv" invocation? Maybe
 we could get some clues about the problem from that.
 Thanks for your report and for using apache.
 Regards.

 |   Alvaro Mart=EDnez Echevarr=EDa   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
 |        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |      P=BA Castellana, 121         |
                                  |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                  |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |