>Number:         2581
>Category:       suexec
>Synopsis:       suexec on SCO doesn't use a replacement routine for
>initgroups(), but Apache does
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The following OSs define NEED_INITGROUPS in conf.h: BEOS, MPE, SCO,
_OSD_POSIX, and QNX.

A replacement routine is provided for initgroups() in util.c and
provides functionality for all but: BEOS, MPE, _OSD_POSIX, and QNX.
That currently leaves SCO.

suexec.c defines initgroups(), but provides no functionality.  The
replacement routine in util.c should be copied into suexec.c or it
should be moved to its own file and linked by both apache and suexec.

I don’t use and don't know a thing about SCO, I just noticed
the different approaches in the code.

  robs

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
[you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc line ]