[you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc line ]

Synopsis: on a kill -HUP of the pid, if server has been running over a few days
it reboots the solaris x86 and nukes the httpd.conf file

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 16:26:39 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
To be honest, I suspect it's something you have compiled into
the server.

Or maybe it's the RAM in your box.

But nobody else seems to be having the same troubles... if
you get any more info, open a new PR please.  Sorry we
can't be of more help.

Dean