The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/3771; it has been noted by
GNATS.

From: Paul Worcester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mod_auth-any/3771: httpd: [Tue Jan 26 09:09:44 1999] [notice]
child pid 4464 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 06:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

 I haven't revisited it.  I'm not running redhat.
 This is a slackware with kernel 2.036, gcc 2.81,
 glibc-2.0.7

 ===
 Paul L. Worcester                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > [In order for any reply to be added to the PR
 database, ]
 > [you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc
 line ]
 > [and leave the subject line UNCHANGED.  This is not
 done]
 > [automatically because of the potential for mail
 loops. ]
 > [If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be
 ig-   ]
 > [nored unless you are responding to an explicit
 request ]
     ]
     ]

 > Synopsis: httpd: [Tue Jan 26 09:09:44 1999]
 [notice] child pid 4464 exit signal Segmentation
 fault (11)

 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: dgaudet
 > State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 18:56:00 PDT 1999
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > This works fine on my redhat 5.2/glibc system...
 you still