>Number:         4293
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       No way to override proxyblock directive.  Adds new
>ProxyOverrideBlock dir.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I you want build an internal tunnelling proxy server, you might want to block
foo.com, but allow everything else.  This works great until they then request
access to www.foo.com.  This patch allows you to say:

ProxyRemote * http://proxy.foo.com:8080
ProxyBlock foo.com
ProxyOverrideBlock www.foo.com

And prevent anyone from going to internal.foo.com while still allowing them to
see www.foo.com
>How-To-Repeat:
Yeah.  Set up the above, and give it a try.
>Fix:
Yes.  I have a patch.  The patch file is 7999 bytes.
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
[you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc line ]