Sirs:
  Subsequent to first message I uninstalled Apache from e:\ and
reinstalled to the default
settings on c:\.  This was successful and Apache started OK.  However,
it will not shut-
down gracefully (using "apache -k shutdown").  I have to use Ctrl-C to
stop it - am I
missing something in the instructions?  Also, I'm curious as to why the
default files were
missing in the first install to e:\Apache .
Thanks for the reply,
Mo Welch