The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2472; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andrew W Applegarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: os-windows/2472: Apache prevents Windows 95 shutdown
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:05:55 -0600 (CST)

      I am now running the 1.3.3 (Win32) version, so I am able to use the
 command line options to SHUTDOWN and RESTART my Apache Web Server.
 However, it still doesn't recognize the request that Windows 95 sends,
 when it attempts to shut down, requesting that the program shut down.
 This still causes problems when prolonged power outages cause the UPS to
 initiate the Windows 95 shutdown sequence before battery power fails.

 Thanx,

 - Andrew W Applegarth
 - Desktop Support Coordinator
 - Office of information Systems