Hi,

I would like to develop the following use case:

when a client session starts - the client connects to APE with an
unique ID.

Further an application server (java) has events which should be
delivered to the client. So the idea is that the application server
calls the APE server with a http request and the unique id of the user
and some payload.
And the APE server calls the client.

Can anybody of you tell me how this scenario can be handled with APE?

I know some of the basic commands in APE (CONNECT, JOIN, CHECK and so
on...) but I would like to get more information....

Would it be advisable to create a channel per user???

TIA
Martin