Hi

Am i the only one affected by this outage. I have ape installed on my
server and integrated within my website. However since yesterday the
chat rooms have not been loading up. I have been told that the chat
room uses a javascript file
http://static.weelya.com/weelya_ape/includes/tpl/js/APE_JSF/Demos/Chat/demo.js.
Because this file is located on the weelya website (which is down) i
am currently unable to access my integrated chat rooms.

My questions

1. Is the above explanation true?
2. Is any one else having this problem?
3. What can be done to resolve this issue?

Any help or answers would be most appreciated

Thank you

Michael