Try to access to your script with domain name instead ip address.
For example if your APE Server is installed on server (or virtual
server) that have ip address 192.168.1.1 and domain name like
mymachine.local
try to access with your browser on mymachine.loca/APE_JSF/Demos/
yourScript.extension instead 192.168.1.1/APE_JSF/Demos/
yourScript.extension

Bye.