Hi,

Checking my "acknowledgement of receipt" system", I am now realizing
that for most of my online users, client ack_receipts (commands) are
very often lost.

I tested this myself, and I got the BAD_CHL error almost straight away
in one of my ack_receipts. I am pretty sure that my users are
experimenting the same error.

ack_receipts receiving the error are ones that are among a quick
succession of other ack_receipts.

So basically, when sending 5 ack_receipts in a row, 1 to 3 are lost
(and probably receive the BAD_CHL error).

Anybody got an idea if this is an APE bug?

It might have been fixed from another message here. But I am getting
lost in APE download versions and am reluctant to update (cause I have
a version working with Mysql and I don't want to lose that, you know
how hard it was to make this work lately!)...

Any info appreciated. Many thanks.

Nicolas.

PS: would the use of cycledstack be helpful?

PS2: my system manages the error by resending what is needed, but
that's an unnecessary traffic and burden on the server (which needs to
keep track of messages until they are acknowledged).