There's is nothing in the doc to do this.

The best way I know to do something like this is to use a channel to "hide" the
user from the other users during the 45 secs or so delay. Everybody will see
the "kicked" user disappear in real time if he's kicked from the channel with
the user.left command.

  - Louis

Envoyé de mon iPhone