Hi,

I've been looking around the documentation for APE, and have noticed
that many of the wiki pages say things such as "To think, I was
confused a muinte ago." (http://www.ape-project.org/wiki/index.php?
title=How_to_create_a_server_Module/fr&direction=next&oldid=6979)

I assumed this was because no one had got round to writing the
documentation for certain things.

However, I noticed that in the revision history there seems to be
proper documentation(http://www.ape-project.org/wiki/index.php?
title=How_to_build_a_serverside_JS_module&oldid=2382).

What I am wondering is, is there any reason why the documentation has
been removed? Or has someone maliciously defaced the wiki?

Any help would be much appreciated, as I'm wondering whether or not to
use the old versions of the documents.

Cheers,

Mark