Hi Pablo,

I appreciate a lot you try to help me, can I ask you something..?

I have a Cmd called 'quitUserCmd' I want to tide it up to a log out
button , send the command when the user press it and then return to
the online users the nickname of this disconnected user.
how do I do it?.
The problem is How do I get his info as nickname individual pipe, son
I can capture the call back from the new CMD and pass it to the use
connected and given a notice about this uses disconnection without
waiting for time out to happens?

Sort like the event 'userLeft' which in the callback you have this
info available.
I've like something like so:
this.username,
this.userPipe,

and so forth without having some sort of array where all the user
nicknames are collected, I have no idea how to access this info if not
in the use of an Event from server..

Sorry if this many questions bugs you..

regards.