So edited a few lines and attach the file. If it does what I think it will
do my last solution should work. What i think it will do now is that
besides the getContent method passing the result to the given callback it
will also return it so you could have the result value outside the callback
scope.

Remember to backup your existing Http.js file.

If still doesn't work I'll keep working on this to make it work as is
something I could use In a future project I have in mind.