Hi and welcome to APE,

Your PHP code looks ok, but I think Inlinepush just push the "data" to everyone
in the channel by default. To send to only one person at a time, there's two
way to do that:

- Put everyone in different channel and send to the right channel with
inlinepush
- Create your own server-side command based on inlinepush.

The first one would be easier to do if you don't need anything else from APE.
The second one, you'll need to know the user pubid. Something like this should
work (but I didn't tested it).

> Ape.registerCmd("inlinepushuser", false, function(params, infos) {
>       if (params.password == Ape.config("inlinepush.conf", "password")) {
>
>               if ($defined(params.data)) {
>

>                       //Get user object
>                       var thisUser = Ape.getUserByPubid(params.data.pubid);
>
>                       //Send on this user raw
>                       thisUser.pipe.sendRaw("inlinepushuser", {"message":
> params.data.message});
>

>                       return {"name":"pushed","data":{"value":"ok"}};
>               } else {
>                       return 0;
>               }
>       } else {
>               return ["400", "BAD_PASSWORD"];
>       }
>
> });

And your php code become this:

> $cmd = array(array(
>         'cmd' => 'inlinepushuser',
>         'params' =>  array(
>                 'password'  => $APEPassword,
>                 'raw'       => 'postmsg',
>                 'channel'=> 'testchannel',
>                 'pipe'   => '593bbc59403c9289e1e2728882a0f1ea',
>                 'data'      => array( //Note: data can't be a string
>                     'message' => $messages[0],
>                       'pubid' => $userpubid
>                 )
>          )
>       ));

But again, putting everyone in different channel should be easier, depending of
what you want to achieve.

  - Louis