I never used the session feature of APr for my chat. Basically, when you don't
restore de pipe and everything with the session, the user who refresh the page
will be present "twice" in the chat room.

In my case, I coded a little function that check how many time a user is in the
use list before updating it, preventing showing them twice in the list.

I find it easier this way since I only have one function when a user join the
chat rather than one for first connexion and one for session restore. I also
had other problems with the session, therefor I never really used it.

Hope this is helpfull.

Envoyé de mon iPhone