Umm , if you have more then 1 ip on you host, you can start 2 aped
daemon with different domains

--
------------------------------
*Michele Vezzoli*   *IT Manager*

TEL: +39.030.5230600  MOB: +39.328.0555322   FAX: +39.030.5230600  SKYPE:
 michele.vezzoli.vardump
VarDump S.r.l. - www.var-dump.it

This e-mail message does not imply or cause any obligation, unless it is
provided by a previous written agreement. This message is confidential: if
you have received it by mistake, please advise immediately the sender by
e-mail and destroy the message and its attachments. You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized use of the content of this message could constitute a
criminal offence. Thank you.