Hi,

    Create an ape.example.com and make this your actual APE server.
    Set your domain to auto in the ape.conf.

    example.com is a website using ape.
    ape.example.com just points to ape.example.com
    Set your domain to example.com in the JSF.

    example.net is a website using ape.
    ape.example.net just points to ape.example.net
    Set your domain to example.net in the JSF.

    Hope that helps.

Jay