On 5 April 2011 10:10, Gianluca Grossi <m...@ggrossi.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm Gianluca. I completed my application!

I like the exclamation mark -- it adds a note of relief :)

> You can find it
> at http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/User:Zfe/Application
> Any feedback is really welcome.

"By this time I expect to have a ~20.000 words dictionary"

I think that's a little on the high side. Aim for something like
5-10,000 -- although you can estimate that you can add 500 words per
day, not all words are as simple as others (not all /days/ are as
simple as others), and there are other aspects of the project that
will take up your time.

--
<Leftmost> jimregan, that's because deep inside you, you are evil.
<Leftmost> Also not-so-deep inside you.