Hi

Thank you for your input Jimmy and "spectie" at IRC yesterday.

Jimmy: I added your suggestion about referring to and study the pairs
nn-nb and sv-da as part of the time bonding period. I've also changed the
schedule according to your feedback (and "spectie"'s).

Once again, thank you very much.

Best Regards