Hi!
   I've been disappeared (in Apertium) in the last two months but I hope
to be able to retake my activity in the es-an pair in a couple of weeks.
If I well remember, in the last "conversation" between Fran, Jim and
myself, the testvoc had been fixed, and we said the main missing issue
for making a realease was the treatment of apostrophation.  Since then,
the apostrophation issue is solved in the svn version, but I also began
to include a new "package" of frequently used words (not remember now if
I commited my last version, but I think it was in the middle of that
expansion, so perhaps I need to perform again the testvoc).  So when I
"come back to work" in the es-an pair, I'll check the status and we can
then do whatever else is needed to release a first stable version.
   Best,
Juan Pablo

--
Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD

María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: jpm...@unizar.es
FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart