2011/10/1 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <jpm...@unizar.es>:
> Hi all!
>   In the last two weeks that I've been abroad, the Apertium pair es-an
> was included announced in Opentrad.com.  Subsequently, the newly-created
> digital journal in Aragonese (the first one), arredol.com reported the
> birth of the first Spanish-Aragonese machine translator:
>  http://www.arredol.com/naixe-o-primer-traductor-online-aragones-espanyol/

I had come across that, after Óscar contacted us, but it happened to
fit in with a conversation I was having with some of the others, and I
neglected to pass it on here.

> It was the most popular piece of news in that web during several days.

Great!

> They didn't contact me to write it, but I had shown them the test-page
> some weeks before and we talked a little bit about it.
>  Yesterday, I was also interviewed (8-10 min) in the Aragon public
> radio station (Aragón Radio) about the Apertium translator es-an.
> Unfortunately I have not the recording. I'll send you the link if I get
> the recording.

That'd be interesting - I'd like to try to put sounds to the words :)

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you