On 21 October 2011 10:43, Alex <a...@adev.es> wrote:
> Hèctor Alòs i Font <h.alos@...> writes:
>

>> 2011/10/21 Alex <a...@adev.es>
>>

>> I can translate some phrases in catalan language to English but,
>>  "s'em va ocórrer"
> Hi, thank for all, but...
>
> $echo "se'm va ocórrer" | apertium ca-en
> don´t work.
>
> $echo "s'em va ocórrer" | apertium ca-en
> don´t work.

Yes - any combination of pronoun + pronoun + anar + infinitive will
have the same output.

A segfault is a serious thing, so I've made a new release of en-ca:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/apertium/files/apertium-en-ca/0.9.3/

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you