Google Code-In is coming up again, but before we can apply, we need a
task list. To be precise, we need at least 5 tasks in each of the 8
areas; fortunately, we have enough ideas left over from last time
(http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Ideas_for_Google_Code-in) that we
probably don't need too many extra, but we need to make sure that list
is up to date: so please, if you know a task was completed, don't
assume that anyone else does - remove it.

We also need mentors. A number of you have already registered an
interest, but I want to make sure that anyone who is interested is
aware of it.

It's ok to suggest tasks you are not able to mentor yourself; it's not
ok to sign up as mentor for them. For example: if you don't speak a
language, you cannot mentor a translation to that language. Don't talk
about crossdics without talking to me first.

Following on from the mentor summit, I'd like to see a particular push
for ideas for promoting Apertium. One particular idea in this area
would be to create a flyer suitable for handing out at LUG meetings.

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you