Hello,

While going through the Apertium_New_Language_Pair_HOWTO I came across what
seems to be an incomplete rule. Or at least it didn't work in my case :).
In the section dealing with verbs, the complete rule would be in my opinion:

<rule>
   <pattern>
     <pattern-item n="vrb"/>
   </pattern>
   <action>
     <out>
       <lu>
         <clip pos="1" side="tl" part="lem"/>
         <clip pos="1" side="tl" part="a_verb"/>
         <clip pos="1" side="tl" part="temps"/>
         <clip pos="1" side="tl" part="pers"/>
         <clip pos="1" side="tl" part="nbr"/>
       </lu>
     </out>
   </action>
</rule>

The modified rule provided correct results. The same alterations should
also be made to the next rule, explained in the pronouns section, given the
fact that it is an extension of the rule above.
I thought perhaps you would like to update the wiki so that others won't
have a problem with this :)

Thanks,
Alexandru Blanda