Hmm, I could certainly do something.

But I would like to retain some of the extra info from the wordnet-like
terms relations from the SALDO project, like the mother and father relations.

I would then later like to make some selection module based on the
relations, something like for homonyms choose the homonym with the shortest
distance
to the surrounding maybe 10 words. I think we could reduce errors to 1/3 of the
current situation.

I don't know if this is related to Fran's Ph.D. but it could look like it.

Best regards
keld