dear Apertium people,

my grad student Ilaria and myself would like to build the Italian -> French
direction, in the frame of her thesis (in which she will use Apertium as a tool
for learning translation).

I saw on the wiki that there is already some other team is working on Italian
<-> French but that the work is at "nursery stage". Could you please give me
their addresses so that we can contact them? (to avoid reinventing the wheel)

Please let us know how to contact people working on French and Italian, and
where we can find more resources.

Thanks in advance

Yannis
Yannis Haralambous
Directeur d'études
Institut Mines-Télécom, Télécom Bretagne
Département Informatique
UMR CNRS 6285 Lab-STICC
Technopôle Brest Iroise
CS 83818, 29238 Brest Cedex 3, France
Tel: +33 2 29 00 14 27
Fax: +33 2 29 00 12 82
Email: yannis.haralamb...@telecom-bretagne.eu
Internet: http://omega.enstb.org/yannis
ICBM address: 48°21'31.57"N 4°34'16.76"W
Twitter: y_haralambous
...pour distinguer l'extérieur d'un aquarium,
mieux vaut n'être pas poisson

...the ball I threw while playing in the park
has not yet reached the ground

Es gab eine Zeit, wo ich nur ungern über Schubert sprechen,
nur Nächtens den Bäumen und Sternen von ihm vorerzählen mögen.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Haralambous;Yannis;;;
FN:Yannis Haralambous
ORG:Enseignant-chercheur\, TELECOM Bretagne;
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:yannis.haralamb...@telecom-bretagne.eu
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:+33 229001427
TEL;type=CELL:+33 607981626
TEL;type=WORK;type=FAX:+33 229001282
item1.ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;Département Informatique\, TELECOM Bretagne\, CS 83818;Brest Cedex 3;;29238;France
item1.X-ABADR:fr
X-ABUID:CD3E6B27-C13F-40A4-B2F7-8393D5CE6493\:ABPerson
END:VCARD