>  Al 12/26/2012 05:19 PM, En/na Mark Carter ha escrit:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > I'm an Android app developer and am interested in using the
> > generated jar files
> > (see
> > http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Language_pair_packages#List_of_ready-to-use_packages)
> >  in my Android app.
> >

> > What are the licensing terms?  Can I use them in a paid app or only
> > free apps?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >

> > Mark Carter
> > http://embermitre.com
> > blog forum twitter google+ android

Hi Mark,

The important thing is not if the app is paid for or not, but whether
you release the source code or not.

It is fine to ask people to pay for your app, as long as you give a link
to where they can build it themselves from source.

The full text of the GNU GPL is available here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html

This might also be a useful URL:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/copyleft.en.html

Best regards,