Hello again,

I was studying how to contribute to existing pairs, but
the wiki page:

http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Contributing_to_an_existing_pair

...seems to have a strange interruption.

Looking at the HTML source code:

whose equivalent in Catalan is "còsmic". The first step is to add this
word to the Spanish monolingual dictionary. You will see that a
monolingual dictionary has basically two types of data: paradigms (in
the "&lt;pardefs&gt;" section of the dictionary, each paradigm inside
a &lt;pardef&gt; element) and word entries (in the main
<!--
NewPP limit report
Preprocessor node count: 15/1000000
Post-expand include size: 165/2097152 bytes
Template argument size: 0/2097152 bytes
Expensive parser function count: 0/100
-->

<!-- Saved in parser cache with key
wikidb:pcache:idhash:58-0!1!0!!en!2 and timestamp 20130129202357 -->

It seems a problem generated yesterday...

Can an admin fix it? I think it is important for everybody.

Many thanks,

Federico

--
Federico Gobbo, PhD