> Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 01:15:23 +0200
> From: Luciano Monteiro <luciano.tradu...@gmail.com>
> To: "apertium-stuff@lists.sourceforge.net"
>       <apertium-stuff@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: [Apertium-stuff] Update
>
> Hello,
>
> I've updated my own Apertium glossaries locally and I'd like to make them
> available via the web service at www.apertium.org. Does anybody know whom I
> should contact to offer my files?
>
> Thank you,
>
> L. Monteiro

Nobody seems to have anwered you. But what is it in these glossaries ?

According to the content, that could be in a directory somewhere in the
Apertium project. For that you need an account on sorceforge.
Or that could be also a wiki page (on Apertium wiki).

Bernard Chardonneau (France)
Phone : [33] 1 64 90 87 04 or [33] 9 72 36 32 90
(from Sept to June except holidays)
GSM phone : [33] 6 49 95 13 95 (french scholl holidays, C zone)

Multilingual websites for my free softwares :
http://libremail.free.fr and http://libremail.tuxfamily.org
http://cyloop.tuxfamily.org (mainly translated with Apertium)

My general website (in french only)
http://bech.free.fr