Hugo David Calderon Vilca
<hdcalde...@gmail.com> writes:

> Yo tengo problema al instalar apertium en una VPS con CPANEL
> específicamente al instalar lttoolbox:
>
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ./autogen.sh
> el error que ver abajo ojala aya una solucion:
> --------------------------
> root@host [~/support/apertium/apertium]#
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ./autogen.sh
> - libtoolize.
> libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
> libtoolize: linking file `./ltmain.sh'
> libtoolize: You should add the contents of the following files to
> `aclocal.m4':
> libtoolize: `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
> libtoolize: `/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4'
> libtoolize: `/usr/share/aclocal/ltversion.m4'
> libtoolize: `/usr/share/aclocal/ltsugar.m4'
> libtoolize: `/usr/share/aclocal/lt~obsolete.m4'
> libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to
> configure.ac and
> libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros
> in-tree.
> libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
> - aclocal.
> /usr/share/automake-1.11/Automake/ChannelDefs.pm line 23:
>
> This Perl hasn't been configured and built properly for the threads
> module to work. (The 'useithreads' configuration option hasn't been
> used.)

[…]

http://linux.ioerror.us/2012/09/compilation-error-installing-nominatim/
suggests there may be a "minimal Perl" in /usr/local/bin – installed by
CPANEL – which is overriding the full Perl.

If that site is correct, you should be able to solve it by putting

    export PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:${PATH}

in your ~/.bashrc (or ~/.profile or ~/.bash_profile or whichever file
you use), opening a new terminal, and trying again. This should make
/usr/bin preferred over /usr/local/bin.

If that doesn't work, can you try

$ /usr/local/bin/perl -V

and

$ /usr/bin/perl -V

and send the output of each command to the list?

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C