Hello,

I have updated the proposal after some comments from the Unhammer and
Francis on the IRC.

I request other members also to please spare some time and share their
valuable comments on the proposal.

http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/User:Ergaurav3/GSOC_Application1:Unify_the_metadix_formats

Thanks and Regards,
*Gaurav Agrawal*