On 18 July 2014 11:07, Hèctor Alòs i Font <h.a...@esperanto.cat> wrote:
> Great news indeed. However, I'm not sure there is any way we could get in
> Apertium feedback about translation problems (unknown words - with a
> translation proposal -, incorrect lexical selection, etc.). This could help
> both Apertiumers and Wikipedians.

All there is to go on now is the tag 'Traducción de contenido'; I
would presume that a live version would add a template to mention that
the text was translated, but that would vary by target.

Santhosh, it would be very useful to us if the revision message
contained both the revision ID of the original article, and the
version of the translation data used. We can then at least partly
automate some of the improvements Hèctor mentions.

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you