Thanks

What was posted was not a pre-print, but rather the journal-formatted
presentation.

Mikel

> 2014-08-18, Mikel L. Forcada sanoi:
>
> > I did send the paper by email to those people
> > interested. Also, to clarify, the paper is not open access because we
> > could not find a way to get the €3,000 to pay the fee to make it open
> > access. I know this is a weak excuse but the only existing MT journal
> > requires that.
>
> I have understood that Springer's self-archiving policy
> <
> https://www.springer.com/gp/open-access/authors-rights/self-archiving-policy/2124
> >
> does not require journals to be open access for pre-print version
> publishing. (However, there are other conditions.)
>
> --
> Flammie, computer scientist bachelor + linguist master = computational
> linguist doctor, free software Finnish localiser,
> and more! <http://www.iki.fi/flammie/>

Mikel L. Forcada                    E-mail: m...@dlsi.ua.es
Departament de Llenguatges          Phone: +34-96-590-9776
i Sistemes Informàtics                also +34-96-590-3772.
UNIVERSITAT D'ALACANT               Fax:   +34-96-590-9326, -3464
E-03071 ALACANT, Spain.