Hi,

As discussed on IRC, I'm requesting for commit right of apertium SVN repository.

Why
------
I've been working closely with Tino for Debian packaging of latest
Apertium (pushed core and some language pairs to Debian experimental
already). In the process, I've spotted minor issues and that has been
fixed with really helpful Apertium devs. I don't want to bother for
small issues and want to commit myself.

I work with Wikimedia Foundation, where we are building Content
Translation which uses Apertium as MT backend. Expect more reports on
this :)

Scope
---------
I'll be mostly fixing issues related to Packaging, APY and sometime
language pairs related issues.

Needed information
Name: Kartik Mistry
SF Username: kartik_m

Thanks!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com