Yaro, you may have wanted to "reply all" so that the rest of the mailing
list receives your message. I have quoted it below since I believe you
intended your vote to be seen by the list. I have my devices on 4.4.3 and
5.0 in case they can be useful for testing.

I'll have my devices in 4.4.4 soon so I believe that appertium Will work

--
Sushain Cherivirala
www.skc.name