Hi,
I've done some changes for pronouns and adjectives in
apertium-swe.swe.dix to make it more accurate.

These changes have not been reflected in the danish dictionary though,
because I believe it might break the pair danish-norwegian.
And further I'm not all that strong in Danish anyway. These are rather
important features in a language and has to be right.

Could anyone more savvy have a look and do the appropriate changes in
the Danish dictionary (and possibly in the bidix)?

What about the trick word "vad" for instance. Now it looks like this in
the bidix:

<!-- PT: Changed to pronoun: <s n="prn"/><s n="rel"/>
-->

Yours,
Per Tunedal