Unfortunately, there is currently no system in place to sync the GitHub
version with the SVN version. Instead, I have locked the SVN version to
prevent conflicts.

It would be a quick GCI task (that I would be happy to mentor):

"Create a server that monitors a list of Github repositories that each
correspond to a folder in our SVN (use GitHub hooks). When commits are made
to the GitHub repository, sync these changes to SVN (unlock the folder,
update the files, commit the changes with appropriate committer/message and
re-lock the folder)."

Then, installation can remain the same however contribution instructions
should still be changed (this is currently an open ticket on html-tools'
Github).

--
Sushain K. Cherivirala
www.skc.name